This is what I was able to do with Critter Challenges 1st Challenge:
The lion is from the Close To My Heart's Life's a Jungle, as is the sentiment; colored with Le Plume markers. The animal print background paper is Doddlebug Design's Zoofari paper.
This, as with the majority of my cards, will be going to Operation Write Home. If you don't know about their wonderful program, please be sure to stop by there and check out it out!


Thank you so much for playing along with us at Critter Challenge blog. I love your card!! Such a cute, fun image!! I hope you'll join us this week, we have a surprise up our sleeves.
ReplyDeleteAwww...this is so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by my blog. Your card is so cute! i willl check out Operation write home. Thanks for the info.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card this would be great for the children class. Wow your site is so beautiful i am getting there step by step learning how to change my site.
ReplyDelete