Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Christmas in March?

In an effort to complete a Christmas Card All Year Round challenge, I had a set of holiday stickers and papers out.  So I figured I'd do a couple of Christmas cards.  Challenge and recipe details are listed after the picture they pertain to.  So, here they are: 
 Recipe:
imaginisce Polar Expressions Collection (stamp and patterned paper)
Recipe:
imaginisce Polar Expressions Collection 
 Challenge:
365 Day 5 - Splatter
Christmas All Year Round - green & 2 green patterned papers
Paper Sundaes 110 - Green or Good Luck
Recipe:
imaginisce Polar Expressions Collection
Striped Paper - Stampin' Up
Spattered background - acrylic paint with toothbrush
 Recipe:
imaginisce Polar Expression Collection
 Challenges:
365 Day 6 - Use ONLY one stamp, one piece of patterned paper and 3 embellishments
Recipe:
imaginisce Polar Expressions Collection
Ippity - Season of Joy stamp set
twine purchased through Mindy Mae's Market (can be found on Facebook)
Challenge:
365 Day 4 - Sketch
Recipe:
imaginisce Polar Expressions Collection

7 comments:

  1. fabulous selection of xmas cards. thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots and lots of cards!!! Great Card! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round!

    www.christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com

    Good Luck on winning the prize!

    -KAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I thought your misting was part of the paper, great job. And I love coffee cards, so the first one is great (even if its hot cocoa). Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go on the christmas cards!!!! super cute!! and you've been busy

    ReplyDelete
  5. good on you for starting early.. I should start soon too.. lol
    Love the sweet Christmas card... and your take on the challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Xmas cards! Thanks for playing at 365 Card & CCAYR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness - you were on a roll! So many beautiful cards. I have to say, though, that the one with the ice-skating cardinal is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!