Monday, June 21, 2010

More cards.

First off is for 365 Cards Day 98 (I am seriously SO behind on these challenges! Expect a bunch of posts in the coming few weeks of me playing catch up!) - The challenge was a sketch - here's what I did:
This one is for the Bugaboo Sketch Challenge from 6/13. Specifically I made it for a friend's who has a daughter with a birthday coming up.  I love how it turned out:
I'm trying to work through the images I've received from the Operation Write Home images swaps - this was one of them, and I love the background paper. It'll make a great AnyHero Card!
Another card I made for my friend - do you have any idea how hard it is to find white paper with blue pinstripes? After checking Joann's, Robert's and Heartland Paper - I decided I'd have to make it myself on the drawing program on my computer - luckily, it worked!
Another one created for my friend - her little monkey turns one this year!

Recipies: 
Card 1 - Stamped image is from Unity's America Set, Stamping in the background is from CTMH's Snap, Crackle, Pop set, Ribbon is from Stampin' Up.
Card 2 - Birthday phrase from SRM Stickers, Ribbon is from Stampin' Up, Patterned paper is from DCWV's Nana's Kids Stack, Pearls are from Basic Grey, Image is from Bodilsscrappeverden.blogspot.com, Green paper is from Pebbles Inc.'s Easter Time stack. 

Card 3 - Image from Unity's America Set, Paper from Scenic Route
Card 4 - NY cut from my Cricut, striped paper created by me. Shape from a template found on Splitcoast Stampers - here 
Card 5 - Paper and monkey from DCWV's Nana's Kids Stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!