Thursday, June 3, 2010

Doing some catch up!

(Some of these may look familiar since I created them for the OWH Blog Hop.)
On day 77 we were challenged to use this sketch:
Recipe: Flower stamp from Ippity's Now & Always Set, Vellum is from Making Memories, "Miss You" sentiment from a Fiskars stamp set.
Day 84 we were challenged to use this sketch:
Recipe: Stamps from Close To My Heart's Snap Crackle Pop Set.
This card was completed for the OWH blog hop.  The Stamping Boutique was so kind to offer some amazing free digital images for the hop and I was a lucky one who got to use them early! Yay! 

Recipe: Paper - The Paper Company's Silver Stars, "Thanks" stamp from Ippity's The Simply Things set, Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Image from The Stamping Boutique.


Recipe: Butterfly is from Ippity's Now & Always Set; Pearl is from Kaiser Scrapbook; "Thanks" phrases are from Ippity's The Simple Things, Stampin' Up's Best Blossoms, Stampin' Up's Trendy Trees and Stampin' Up's Upsy Daisy; "Many Thanks" sticker is from SRM Stickers; Vellum is from Making Memories; ribbon is from SEI - chick-a-dee.

For day 92, 365 Cards challenged us to use tissue paper.  When I read this challenge I knew exactly what to use.  A few days prior I had gone to Victoria's Secrets and they always give you gorgeous tissue paper in their bags - and that's exactly what I used.  I wasn't sure what to add because of the color of the paper - but this is what I came up with.  
Recipe: Tissue Paper from Victoria's Secrets, Floral stamp from Stampin' Up's Upsy Daisy set, Thanks stamp from Ippity's The Simple Things Set.

8 comments:

  1. WOW! What a great collection of cards! Your blog is adorable!!!

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Practical Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with allthe cards. But that tissue paper card is FANTASTIC! Wooohooo! Thanks for sharing it with us at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of cards! Love your kraft and blue creation, thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally lovin that tissue paper card - great use of the VS paper and I love the gold embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards. I love the one with Unscripted Sketch. Very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, but especially the one with the butterflies, I love that stamp, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your cards! You've been a busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these cards! So creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!