I'm totally amazed and humbled. There were 71 comments on the OWH Blog Hop Post - JUST for this blog! Between my 2 blogs I've gotten 180 comments!!! Can you believe it? Keep commenting! I'll keep counting them for the number of cards I need to make for OWH!
Thank you to everyone for your participation. It's such a fun event - and I love seeing all of the comments, feedback, other blogs, and inspiration!
And now - what you've been waiting for...The winners! Done by Random.org
For comments - number 63 is the winner!!!
Which is: Seongsook Duncan who said " Beautiful card. Love your flower. Thanks for sharing and thanks for your commitment to make a card for each comment."
For Followers I counted out how many I have - 36 - and then did Random.org.
That winner is number 12 - Brenda Hugar!
To both of you, please email me so that I can get your goodies in the mail tomorrow!
Mtndewchica1 at yahoo
Thank you everyone - and the Ippity deals will continue until June 15th - including the donation to OWH for each set sold.

congrats to the winners!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners. Enjoy making all those cards for OWH! They're gonna love 'em!
ReplyDeleteR/
Wow~ I am so excited. Thanks very much!
ReplyDelete