Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 52

For day 52, 365 challenged us to make a Save The Date card....I really was stumped with what to do with this one - not because I couldn't come up with a card idea - but simply because 95% of my cards go to OWH and I didn't know how to incorporate a "Save The Date" card into an OWH card.... I thought a soldier could write a message to a loved one to "Save The Date" about a special date they want to go on when they return, or even their returning date.  But didn't know how that would go over.  So initially I made this card with the "Save the Date" phrase.....but must admit - I later changed it to say "Thank you".  I hope it still counts through!! ;)


Recipe: Medallion stamp from Stampin' UP.  Brown ribbon is from Stampin' Up.  Patterned ribbon is from SEI. Button is from a stash of buttons my mom gave me.

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty card....am now a follower...please come by Julie's Open Window and follow me, too! Nice to meet you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card...I always wanted this medallion stamp, but never purchased it. Great job with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!