In Celebration of the new Ippity releases we're having a blog hop!
In celebration of this hop I am having a VERY exciting special!!! Leave a comment on this post and it will do 2 things. 1st - it will enter you to win an ippity prize from me! And 2nd it will be one more card sent to OWH (Check it out if you don't know what it is, or check back here on May 29th for the OWH Memorial Weekend Blog hop!). Anytime I participate in a blog hop I always vow to make 1 card for each comment left on my blog - so I'm doing that for this hop as well. Just be sure to check back on the 17th to see if you've won.
I wish I had some examples of these great sets - but I've been sick, and am now on vacation until the 15th. But be sure to check back this weekend because as soon as I get home I'm whipping these great sets out and doing some creating!
Also - For every dollar you spend your name will be entered to win a new ippity set. I will be drawing the winners name on the 17th - so be sure and get your orders in NOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope u feel better soon.. xo looking forward to seeing what u make!
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better and have a safe and fun trip!
ReplyDeletesorry you've been sick and I hope your vacation is refreshing and relaxing!
ReplyDeleteWell I hope your vacation was relaxing...you don't want to be over exhausted and then get ill again! Take care! P.S. don't enter me in your ippity candy...I have some! *smile*
ReplyDelete