Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rocking Horse.

This card matches the following challenges:
365 Cards Day 60 - Use 3 different colors of glitter
Sweet Sunday Sketch #69:
This isn't what I had in mind - but I do like how it turned out.  Initially I was thinking of using this for the 365 Challenge of Moving Parts - in the middle of this though I thought of a different idea for that - so I decided to throw on those fun gorgeous glittery brads instead.  Since they are glittery, and the glitter does come off, this card will not be going to Operation Write Home.

Recipe: Patterned paper from DCWV's Nana's Stack, Glittered brads are from Making Memories, Rocking Horse image from  ? - I'm not finding it in my file - so I'll update this as soon as I remember.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!