*365 Cards Day 63 - Sketch -
*Basic Grey - Photo Inspiration - *Sentimental Sunday - Make a card for that Special Somone
I used the colors and the flag motif from the Basic Grey photo for inspiration. The sentiment says "Life is partly what we make it and partly what is made by the friends whom we choose." - which I know speaks more of friendship - but isn't that "special someone" a friend as well?
Recipe: Beading in Right corner from Basic Grey, Sentiment from Raindrop Echo Designs, paper for the flags are from S.E.I.



How clever to combine those two challenges!
ReplyDeleteI love your take on the sketch - and the sentiment is great! :)
Yeah1 that was very clever. To combine those challenges into one card... and what a fabbie card it is!
ReplyDeleteIt's a wonderful card, Erika! And yes, of course a friend is someone special too :) Thank you for using my sentiment and for playing along at Sentimental Sundays!
ReplyDelete- Ann
Soooo beautiful!!! Love the banner, and gorgeous colors!!!
ReplyDeleteawesome card :) LOVE the banner!!
ReplyDeleteOh this is fabbie...love the sentiment and banner!
ReplyDeleteA very sweet card and I love your bunting banner. Thanks for joinig us at BasicGrey challenges. Chris and the DT:)
ReplyDelete