Friday, May 7, 2010

365 Day 67

 For Day 67, 365 Cards, challenged us with 3 L's - Love, Leaf, and Lace. Here is my concoction.
I used lace to make the white part of my flower.  My mom gave me some left over lace she's had in her sewing stash for a while.  I really love it but because it's about 3 inches wide it's hard to find uses for on my cards.  Not this time though - I thought it'd be perfect and had to try it out. 
What do you think?
Since the brad is glittery - and it does flake off this card will not be going to OWH, but probably to one of my friends that has requested I make some for them. Hope they like it! ;)

Recipe: lace from my mom's sewing stash, Glittery brad from Making Memories-Noteworthy, Purple flowers from Making Memories, Card Base - Lasting Impressions, Green stencils that I saved from a  S.U. card making group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!