Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sweet Pink Elephant.

*365 Cards Day 55 (I know.... I'm really behind right now! But I WILL get caught up!) - challenged us to use Pins &/or Needles on a card.
*Pollycraft Monday challenged us to use Summer Blossoms. 
*Color Throwdown 93 challenged us to use these colors:
 
*Card Patterns 64 challenged us to use this sketch: 



So here is what I did - I must say I LOVE this card - especially the burlap stamp. So cute and such a great little addition to a card!

Recipe: Burlap stamp - Ippity - Bit of Burlap.  Elephant stamp from SU - Animal Stories. Light pink Ribbon is SU. Dark pink ribbon is from Target (gotta love their Dollar sections!).

7 comments:

  1. Cute card you've made!!! And that flower is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just adorable! Love that little pink elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, the flower is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card...
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww cute!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the pin thru the heart button! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!