Challenges that I met with this card:
*365 Cards Day 62 - use a thought bubble
*Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps midweek challenge - use a "wild thing"
*Critter Sketch Challenge - do this sketch and include at least 1 button:
Here's my interpretation. I LOVE this image from Meljen Designs - but am not happy with how this card turned out as a whole. I don't know if it's just that I'm being over critical of my own hand writing (in the thought bubble) or what....but I'm just not feeling this one too much.
Recipe: Digital image from Meljen Designs. Buttons - antique's from my mom. Patterned paper from Doddlebug Design's Zoofari.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




This is so cute Erika! What a sweet little giraffe...and I love the paper you used! Thanks for playing along this week!
ReplyDeleteLove what you did with this digi, Erika - cute!
ReplyDelete