Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More catching up!

Like I've said before - I am SO far behind on the 365 Card challenges....so be ready for more posts like this!
Day 76 - Criss Cross something on your card - I did super simple for this - used a criss crossed patterned paper.
Recipe: Image is from an Operation Write Home's Image swap - Thanks Julie Craig! Patterned paper is from DCWV's Flower Shower stack.
Day 79 - Use only these colors: pale blue, dark blue, red, grey and white
Recipe: Patterned paper is from DCWV's Stack 6, Ribbon is from Stampin' Up, Stamp is from Ippity
Day 87 - Use something from nature on your card.
Recipe: Ribbon is from Stampin' Up, Sentiment is from Curvy Verses by Stampin' Up.
Day 88 - Use 3 different insects on a card.
Recipe: Stamps from Bugs & Kisses Stampin' Up set. 
Day 96 - Use only these colors: Pink, Green, Yellow, Orange and Purple.  I got this idea from a recent card done by Kristina Werner on her blog. She is so creative and I gain a lot of ideas and techniques from her.

 Recipe: "Thank You" sentiment from SRM Stamps, Patterened paper from DCWV's Flower Shower Stack, Gem brad is from Making Memories, Woodgrain stamp is from Stampin' Up.
Day 123 -
Recipe: Card base is from Lasting Impressions. Sentiment is from Stampin' Up. Image is a digi from Polly Craft Designs.
And finally - Day 135 was a White Space challenge with this sketch:
Here's my creation: 

Recipe: Patterned paper and Quote tag is from Cloud 9 Designs Cinnamin Sticks.

4 comments:

  1. Bless your heart,keep up the good work.If you carry on like this you will soon have all the Days finished.Love your White space card.

    Hugs
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch. Lovely colours used on the card. Thanx for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "catch-up" posts - it means I get to see lots of scrappy goodness all in one big post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I really love the colors that you picked for it.

    I currently have blog candy on my blog come and take a look!

    Jessica Lynn
    http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!