If you're here from OWH's Blog Tour - Welcome!!! If not, but sure to check it out - lots of bloggers participating in the tour today to celebrate our nation's birthday! Click here to see more creations: Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps.
So, in honor of the tour - this is my creation. I wanted to make a card that was pretty gender neutral and good for any age - I hope that's how this card comes across:
Since the front of the card is cut out - this also qualifies for the challenge 365 to create a Peek A Boo effect.
Leave a comment and you'll also be entered to win some blog candy from me!!
Now head on back to OWH to check out more of these fun birthday cards!!
Recipe: Paper is from Scenic Route, Happy Birthday phrase is from Close to My Heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Cute card. Love the peek a boo effect. TFS
ReplyDeleteI think this card covers every single base, male, female, adult or child. The paper is so festive and fun. It's a perfect choice for an OWH card. Great work! Have a wonderful 4th of July!
ReplyDeleteI love all the party hats! Definitely a great 'gender neutral' card
ReplyDeleteThe party hats look awesome! TFS B)
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful card...and thank your husband for keeping us safe.
ReplyDeletePaulette
What a fun card! TFS.
ReplyDeleteHave a safe & happy July 4th week end!
Please stop by my blog and sign up to win my blog candy.
Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/
This is such a fun card! Thanks for sharing! Happy 4th of July!
ReplyDeleteCute card! Love the hat window.
ReplyDeletea perfect birthday card - love how you decorated the inside as well.
ReplyDeleteIt's a party! I like all the hats and great that you could use your card for another challenge. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteIt is gender neutral. TFS and thanks for your generosity
ReplyDeleteDianeL
loyaz1@wbhsi.net
Very cute card.... love the peek a boo!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July!
Thanks so much for sharing!!!
~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
I love blue and green . I use it all of the time.
ReplyDeleteLove the card- perfect for anyone! Happy 4th!
ReplyDeleteLOL, so cute and clever!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card. Love the peek-a-boo effect. Happy 4th!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great peekaboo effect! Well done!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th!!!!
Love your card, what could be more fitting than birthday hats for the biggiest birthday of all. Thanks for sharing your artwork. Happy 4th of July
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card...great peekaboo Happy 4th!
ReplyDeleteFab card love the peek-a-boo effect!
ReplyDeleteCute card! I love the cutout.
ReplyDeleteGreat card. I love the party hat paper.
ReplyDeletevery cute
ReplyDeletelike the cutout part
Great idea!
ReplyDeletePerfect card for any age or gender!
ReplyDeleteCute! Definitely gender-neutral and just an all-around great card!
ReplyDeleteThese are great cards and I love the paper! Warm aloha!
ReplyDeletegreat card...I hope you had a great 4th!!!
ReplyDeleteErika, just wanted to say thank you for your lovely words on my recent post and to assure you I will be praying for your husband to seek out spiritual guidance. I'll keep you and your little one in my prayers, too. Four tours is...wow! Peace be with you.
ReplyDelete