Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Announcing a winner!

First off - sorry I've been MIA.  My hubby is home! So we've been busy adjusting to life again.  It's been wonderful having him home safe and sound.  And my little girl has been in hog heaven having her daddy again!Anyway - I used Random.org to determine the winner: which was commenter number 5!
 Christina said...
I would get some decorations for our boys room- I've been slowly looking through everything they have- so many choices!
I hope you're able to find some wonderful things for your boys!!! Be sure to contact me through my blog here and I'll get you in contact with CSN to get your certificate!

And stay posted!  I'll be doing more give aways - and have more cards to come!  I'm very behind on my goal of completely every card challenge from 365 Cards - but am working on getting caught up! I also have a wonderful new adventure starting soon and will post more about it soon - who knows - maybe it'll mean more giveaways!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!