First off - Check out my give away!!! Winner will be chosen on the 30th! Check it out HERE.
Okay - now that you're back from entering the giveaway... here's what I've done - Yes, I've been busy. :)
Day 102: Repetition is Key - Repeat an image and word at least 3 times.
Recipe: Studio G, Basic Grey Cup of Tea, The Paper Studio, Lasting Impressions
Day 104: Life's a Party - Include the word "party"
Also counts for the OWH sketch this week - which is:
Recipe: Scenic Route Surprise, Lasting Impressions, SRM
Day105: This Sketch -
Recipe: DCWV's Flower Shower Stack
Day 106: Fun With Fabric - stamp something onto fabric.
Recipe: Simply Said by Stampin' Up
Day 107: Use an argyle pattern for a fabric piece on the card. And YES I am completely aware of my inability to keep things I hand cut proportioned to the card design. :) Oh well - it still works, right???
Recipe: I think this paper is from a DCWV pack... I've had this and some other matching ones forever!
Day 108: Sing-a-long - Listen to the song Rainbow Connection, then make a card that does NOT include a rainbow on it. A part that stuck out to me was "Who said that every wish would be heard and answered, when wished on the morning star?" So I did a starry back ground with the Make A Wish phrase.
Recipe: Paper Company - Silver Stars.
Day 109: Bold Stripes - but keep it to only 4 colors.
Recipe: DCWV's Nana's Kids Stack, SRM Stickers, Image is from an OWH Image Swap - Thanks Andrea!
Day 110: Create a non-traditional wedding card; include the word "LOVE"
Recipe: House Mouse Together Under Moon, The Paper Company - Stary Blue, SRM Sticker
Day 112: This Sketch:
Recipe: Making Memories, Scenic Route Sonoma, Hero Arts, DCWV's Spring Cardstock matstack.
Day 113: Ad Inspired -
Recipe: SRM Sticker, SEI Juliette.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















Great cards Erika. I love how you did the shirt and tie card. I have never seen one quite like this before. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to CASE it. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat cards! My favorite is the OWH sketch and the Fabric Heart one!
ReplyDelete