Recipe - Upsy Daisy Stamp Set by Stampin' up. Woodgrain stamp by Stampin' Up.
Day 101 - Use 10 'inchies'.
Recipe - Stamps are from Inkadinkado
Day 100 - 3 items all lined up.
Recipe - Pearls are from Basic Grey, the Patterned Paper is from DCWV's Green Stack, the Stamp Set is from TPC Studio - Woodland Whimsy.
Day 94 - Combine 3 challenges: one from March, April, and May. I included challenges 13, 56, and 76.
Recipe - Stamps are from Ippity's Fishy Philosophy, Colorbok gems, Ribbon from Stampin' Up
Day 95 - "So You" - I really didn't know what to do with this one. I don't know what really is "So You" for me. So I just decided to use some of my favorite card things - embossing, a favorite stamp, and my favorite color: green.
Recipe - Medallion Stamp from Stampin' Up, Brad from Making Memories
Day 81 - Create a Picnic scene - MMMmm Watermelon!
Recipe - Green paper is from DCWV, red paper is from Close To My Heart, Ant stickers are from Stickopotamus, Watermelon cut out is from my mom's scrapbook stash from years ago.
Day 85 - Flora & Fauna from different sources.
Recipe - Paper is from DCWV's Green Stack, Squirrel and sentiment are from TPC Studio.
Day 91 -

Recipe - Patterned paper is from DCWV's Latte stack, 'Smile' embellishment is from Making Memories
Day 90 - Recipe: 5x5 card, 3 stamps, string/fiber/twine, 2 patterned papers, & 4 blossoms
Recipe - A Beautiful Thing stamp set - paper in the flower is stamped with 2 stamps, patterned paper is Scenic Route's Lynden/Dahlia Street
Day 93 - Include a clown or circus theme.
Recipe - Stampin' Up Set, Joann Craft Essentials, Scenic Route's Surprise paper
Day 83 - 4 Wheels
Recipe - Train & phrase is from Imaginisce Vinyl from the Let's Roll Collection
Day 80 - Friendship card - no sentiment on front.
Recipe - Patterned paper from Polar Expressions by Imaginisce, Penguin stamp from Stampendous
Day 82 - Substitute a number for a word.
Recipe - Patterned paper Scenic Route Surprise, SRM Stickers, EK Success Flat black Alpha



















These are all very cute!! You have definitely been busy! I really like your medallion card. I have this stamp and am always looking for some ideas with it, so thank you very much!
ReplyDelete