I used the Critter Challenge sketch #25 -
And the Color Throwdown 104 -
To help inspire me for the 365 Card Day 99 challenge - create a paper charm:
Recipe: Lasting Impressions for card base, DCWV's Flower Shower stack, SRM Sticker. The punched shape was a blog candy I won - one of the best candies I've gotten since I don't have the Big Shot or any of those accessories and am too lazy to pull out my Cricut for small pieces like that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Very pretty card! I'm too lazy too to get the cricut chirpin' for one little thing! Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge.
ReplyDeleteOoh, I love this! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog this week!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Marsha
cute, I like your paper charm. Thanks for playing the Critter Challenge.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun combination of challenges! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown!
ReplyDeleteGreat use of this weeks sketch Erika! Love the colors and patterns you used. They come together very nicely!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with The Critter Sketch challenge this week!