Monday, August 9, 2010

GIVE AWAY TIME!

Who doesn't love a give away?  In celebration of my hubby's home-coming in a few days (YAY!) I want to do a give away! And CSN is so wonderful to offer the prize - a $40 gift certificate!!! (Remember them? They're the wonderful company that provided the colored pencils for me to review here.)
What can you get from CSN you ask?
How about some new colored pencils - just for you! (You can stop sharing them with your toddler, like I was doing!)
Or maybe your craft space is like mine and could use some organization? How about this hanging file folder holder?  Wouldn't this be perfect for all the different craft papers - Lots of space to organize by size, pattern, or color!
Or even just spoil yourself and get some cute new shoes - like these:
Also, the more participants, the more prizes will be added! At 40 comments I'll add a goodie package to the prizes.  At 60 I'll add another; etc.
You have a couple ways to enter:
1 - Post a comment about what you'd get from CSN with the prize certificate.
2 - Become a follower, the post a new comment.
3 - Tell your friends! Post on your blog about this (either in a blog post, or in your sidebar), then post another comment with a link to it.
On August 30th I will pick the winner use Random.org to pick the winner!  Be sure to check back here to see if it's you!!!
*This is available to international participants - however there may be international shipping charges for the winner when they redeem the gift certificate.*

10 comments:

  1. I would love to get the Elite Products Single Round Bean Bag for my nephews. I would get it in blue. This way they would be able to share something. This would be for the upcoming birthdays.
    msgb245 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just became a follower! Love your cards and look forward to seeing more in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would get the Xacto Heavy Duty Paper trimmer. My current trimmer won't do cardboard or heavy cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to be your newest blog follower and would love to have you as a friend at FrouFrouDecor! Thank you for the opportunity for the giveaway - fingers crossed!
    ~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would get some decorations for our boys room- I've been slowly looking through everything they have- so many choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I am telling everyone on my blog about your contest! http://circlebenterprises.blogspot.com/2010/08/crafty-rikas-husband-is-home-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. my husband just might need that briefcase he's been eyeing! but he might have to fight me for some cute shoes!

    rebekah[dot]diehl[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I would get a trash can pull out for under my kitchen sink. They have a ton of different ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gm i am a new follower.....and congrats on your hubby comin home! just.plzzz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would put towards some new sheets i just got my order from CSN packaged great and fast delivery so looking forward to buying more from CSN just.plzzz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!