Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Card Patterns 58 & 59

I was late for last week's sketch by Card Patterns (number 58) but really like their sketch so I had to do it anyway!
Here is my creation for this:

Recipe: All products for this are from Joann's Craft Essentials.


Sketch 59 is this:

And here is my take on it.  I don't like how this card turned out - but didn't know what else to do with it.  I will be playing with this sketch more to try and get a better card from it - because it's another great sketch.
Recipe: Sticker is from Teri Martin - Creative Inspirations. Paper is from The Paper Company - Starry Blue.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the sketch!Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those stars on your second card Erika. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!