Friday, April 23, 2010

On Day 38.

For Day 38, 365 Cards, challenged us to do a card with an Acrostic poem - "You know that cute little poem where each line uses a letter from a word to describe the word."
So here is what I came up with (I know this is late...but better late than never! I'm still playing catch up this week to ensure I don't miss any of the cards for this year!)
To add some dimension I cut out extra of the cars and bumped them up - that's what the 2nd picture is intending to show.   I had trouble getting Word to type of the poem - so that's why the letters in FATHER aren't lined up very well - better luck next time on that one - but this will be perfect for a Father's Day card for OWH  - which are due to shippers on May 15th! Hopefully someone at the base this goes to has a dad in love with cars!

Recipe: Patterned paper is from DCWV's Stack 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!