Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 41 & SSS65

This card is for my cousin's finance.  The bridal shower is this weekend - and since I can't do glitter for OWH cards - I figured this was the perfect way to complete this challenge! It's kind of hard to see the glitter on the flower - but it's there - just minimally.  (And sorry about the blurriness of the 2nd photo, I was trying to get a better close up of the glitter.)

This meets the challenges for the following:
*365 Cards Day 41 - DIY Glittered Blossom
*Sweet Sunday Sketch 65:



Recipe: Stamps: Image - Prickly Poppy by Stamp a Mania; Saying from SU's Whimsical Words set. Green paper is from DCWV's Doodlin' Around pack and the floral paper is from Scenic Route - Laurel. Glitter from Martha Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!