Wonderful card, and what a blooming gorgeous flower you've added on it :) Thank you for using one of my sentiments and for entering this into Sentimental Sundays! - Ann
I'm a very lucky stay at home mom to my wonderful little girl. I have an amazing hubby who serves our country in the Air Force. He's an EOD Tech - seen Hurt Locker? ...Yeah..that's what he does - only he's a bit more responsible! I love making cards and being crafty. I'm constantly working on keeping my crafty supplies organized - but most days it's a losing battle.
Wonderful card, and what a blooming gorgeous flower you've added on it :) Thank you for using one of my sentiments and for entering this into Sentimental Sundays!
ReplyDelete- Ann
beautiful and i love the sentiment :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDeletesuch a gorgeous card...love the sentiment!
ReplyDeletesuch a wonderful and meaningful card. Congrats on being in the top trio. cheers!
ReplyDeletecongrats on making the top three!!! :)
ReplyDelete