Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Piling it on!

Lots of multitasking in this card! Yay!

*365 - 53 Decorate the front, back & middle
*Pile It On 16 - "Make it Sweet"
*Paper Sundaes 15 - use 3 patterned papers, 2 colors of card stock and 1 flower
*Paper Works 30 - use a cupcake on the card
*Meljen Designs 4- "For the Little ones"
*Polly Craft 41- make your own flower
*Card Patterns 61 -sketch

Recipe: image from Polly craft colored in colored pencil.  Inside image of cakes is from an OWH swap - received this from Christine Carnago, it's from Stampin' Up - Simply Sweet

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for playing along with Card Patterns this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! the duckie image is adorable and I love the flower with the button in the middle!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Erika! I love how you even decorated the inside. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you coloured the stamp and your card is pretty and colourfull!! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week.
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww so sweet! I love the button in the flower, great take on the Paper Sundaes challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I like that little duck and how you used the cupcakes throughout! Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!