Friday, April 16, 2010

Multi-tasking! Yay!

After being stuck for the past few days - I've finally got my mojo back (kind of obvious with all these new posts, huh?)! Just in time too - since I've a family card making party tomorrow!
So this card is a multi-tasker.  It's meets 3 different challenges!
1st - is a sketch from BasicGrey - plus you have to use a BasicGrey product (I think everything on this card is BasicGrey - so that was easy!)
2nd - A new challenge I found a few weeks ago (new to me at least!) It's Chirstmas Cards All Year 'Round.  They challenge you to make 5 Christmas cards per month with a certain thing to them.  For April that 'thing' is that it needs to include a pastel color on it.
And 3rd is to have bling.  This challenge for bling or glitter comes from Practical Scrappers' challenge. 


So without further ado: 

Recipe: Flower from BasicGrey Eskimo Kisses sticker pack. Everything else (except for the pink and green solid papers) is from A BasicGrey  Eskimo Kisses Holiday Sentiment Kit I got at the recent Scrapbook USA event.  I think I paid a whole $5 for the card kit! It was great!  I'll definitely be going back next year - tons of amazing deals!!

3 comments:

  1. Those are fabulous pearls on a really pretty card. Thank you for playing with us at Practical Scrappers this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika, I just love this pretty christmas card. FAB choice of papers and loving the flower embellishment. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card-I like how you did the flower-so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!