This week Practical Scrappers is doing a blog hop with 365 Cards, and a few others (that will be mentioned once I complete their challenges). This is the first time I've come upon their site and am loving it! Lots of variety with their sketches and challenges - and it might even motivate me to finally do some scrap booking instead of just cards!
To be entered for prizes this week Practical Scrappers has challenged us to do one of their sketchs. This is the one I choose:
This is my interpretation - onto a card, and not quite as girly. I will be playing with the sketch more - maybe I'll post another that follows the sketch a bit closer. :)
Recipe: Sticker is from Teri Martin - Creative Inspiration. Paper is from DCWV Stack 6.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!