Wednesday, March 10, 2010

365 Card Challenge Day 2

365's Challenge on Day 2 was to include on your card the following: a circle, silver and a pearl.  I didn't have any pearl embellishments so it's taken me a while to complete this one.  While in the process of remodeling my parents basement I found 2 tins full of old buttons.  Yesterday it occurred to me that maybe there's a pearl looking button in there - and there was!  Nothing was working for me though in making a card!

So I finally decided on the card below.  The glittery paper is from DCVW's All Dressed Up pack, the flower is from a paper pack by Me & My Big Ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I have this paper and haven't really known what to do with it. Just a simple flower is perfect, very pretty :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!