Thursday, March 25, 2010

Movie inspiration: Alice In Wonderland

365 Cards Day 22 was to use the movie Alice in Wonderland as our inspiration - any aspect of the movie.  When looking at the newer movie's posters I immediately noticed the mushrooms and thought I'd go that direction because I have some really cute mushroom paper - but then I saw a stamp set from Basic Grey - Cup of Tea.  To me it was perfect!
This also fits for a sketch challenge from Brenda at Rose Blossom Legacies.  It's a special sketch for the OWH S&S blog hop.
So this is what I came up with:
Recipe: The stamps are from Basic Grey done in CTMH Olive ink.  The background paper is from DCWV's Whimsy matstack.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks so much for trying my sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a cute teapot! Nice job! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!