Thursday, March 25, 2010

Using a Stencil & 4 legged friends challenges.

365 Cards Day 23 challenged us to make a card using a stencil.
OWH Stars and Stamps Midweek challenge was to make a card that includes a four legged friend.
I got this image during a recent image swap through OWH's Fan page on Facebook - Thanks Marci! I really had no idea what type of sentiment to put with it - so late last night I threw this together.  It's not my favorite.... but it's kinda cute, Right?
 
Recipe: patterned paper is from Lasting Impressions.

8 comments:

  1. I like the humor in this card! Just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! The orange and blue look great! I can't wait for the Expo tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!! The sentiment goes perfectly with that adorable image!!! Definitely a card to bring a huge smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Erika!! I LOVE that cat's face...it's adorable! Wonderful colors and the perfect sentiment! Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great great card to send back to your wife/girlfriend! Sentiment is perfect but now and then you need a touch of humor

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was trying to figure out a sentiment for this one - yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh! I can't stop laughing...GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!