The following card meets 2 challenges. Simon Says Stamp challenged us to use green in our card somewhere. And 365's challenge for day 21 was a sketch challenge. The idea for how to do these flowers came from Betty at Simply Scrapping. She linked her OWH Blog hop post to this tutorial she did on how to do flowers from ribbon. I didn't do a full flower to match the sketch more. I also used the tutorial from Kate on OWH Stars and Stamps blog to make a Dahlia - that's where the green part comes into play. Thanks everyone for doing such great tutorials and sketches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



OMGoodness...I love it! What an excellent use of ribbon!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! LOVE the ribbon flowers :) and your little one looks so precious sleeping with the bear.
ReplyDeleteWowsers! This is truly STUNNING! Amazing ribbon flowers1!!
ReplyDeleteI think I definitely need to check out that tutorial! You make good use of it to create this beautiful card!!
ReplyDelete