Saturday, March 6, 2010

365 Card Challenge Day 6

Another fun challenge.

This challenge from 365 Cards was to create a stamped image using more than one color of ink. 

For this card I decided to use the Medallion stamp from Stampin' Up that I had recently practiced a positive/negative stamping technique.  I used a cranberry shade and an olive ton for it (although you can't see that very well in the pictures... sorry.  It was late when I took them, so no natural light was available.).  The part of the Medallion stamp that was cut off to fit the card has been attached to the inside of the card.

I really love how this one turned out.  I stamped the card base with the stamp with cranberry to give it some depth, and used a lacing brad for the center of the image. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!