Friday, March 26, 2010

365 Cards Day 18 & Unscripted Sketch 47

365 Cards challenged us to use three types of patterned paper out of the following five choices: Plaid, Paisley, Gingham, Toile and Houndstooth.  This is what I created with that challenge.
It also fits Sketch 47 for Unscripted Sketches.
Unfortunately, all pieces in this card are older parts of my stash of stuff so I don't have any details on where these pieces are from.
It sure was fun though to try and figure out something for this challenge since I usually don't mix patterns like this.

3 comments:

  1. Great take and love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty-I'm no good at mixing patterns either but you make it look easy. Thanks for joining us at Unscripted, hope you play again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card that any mom would love! Great job with the US sketch, thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!