Day 1: The challenge was to use the following colors in the card: Blue, Brown, White, Red and Kraft. I had a tough time with this - for whatever reason I couldn't think of anything...then while working on a different card I found these papers and came up with the card below.
This is a triple! dipper as this weeks Critter Sketch Challenge #4 states to use the following: blue, yellow, green and a flower. Enjoy!
And it matched the sketch for Unscripted Sketches #45. I love how it turned out.
*Recipe: patterned paper is from DCWV Green Stack, the kraft paper is from a Scrap Pack from Walmart, and the white card base is from the Super Value Pack.
Day 9 challenged us to make a card based on the song: Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong. Again, I really wasn't sure what to do until I found the paper I used. The paper said "Wonderful World."
*Recipe: All of the strips of paper are from the DCWV Green Stack paper pack. The white card base is from the Super Value Pack.
This card was for the Sweet Sunday Sketch #59 challenge. I didn't post this soon enough to put it on their blog - but oh well - I still really love it!!
OWH did an image swap and the Owl was one of those images that I got. As soon as I saw it I knew what paper I wanted to use with it - just wasn't sure how to put it together. But really really love how this turned out:
(The inside says "Thanks for OWLways being there." Sorry that it's so blurry.)
*Recipe: Image is from Sandy at OWH..can't remember the company - Sorry! The patterned paper is from ...?)
And just for the fun of it:






Cute card! Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are lovely! Thanx for playing at 365 Cards.
ReplyDelete