Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Polly Craft 36 challenge & 365 Cards Day 12

This card works for 2 challenges.  
First is for Pollycraft Challenge #36.  It was a challenge to use sparkly things - I LOVE sparkly things! But I must add - if you're doing sparkly on a card for OWH make sure it's not lose glitter.  This glitter was IN the paper, so it won't cause a big mess for the shippers or the soldiers.

The 2nd challenge was Day 12 for 365 Cards.  This challenges was to include 20 circles from 2 sources.  As soon as I saw this paper from DCWV's All Dressed Up pack I knew I wanted to use it for this challenge - but had a tough time deciding what to do with it til this afternoon.

*Recipe: Paper is from DCWV's all Dressed Up paper pack. "Just Because" sentiment does not have a label on it - something I've had for a while...got it for $.99! I LOVE me a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!