When I saw the Ad Inspired challenge by 365 for Day 15 - I immediately saw the beautiful colors - the blues and greens - and knew I had to do something with those colors. It's hard to see in the pictures but this has similar beautiful colors.
The layout I used is from Sweet Sunday Sketch #60, just turned on it's side.
I tried to get a picture of the embellishment...but my camera wasn't complying.
*Recipe: Paper and embellishment are both from Modern Basics: Perfect Pages. I'm not finding any info on this brand online any where - but wish I had gotten more than one package when I did buy it as the whole pack/set was only $1.97!!! I


What a brilliant card - love the sketch turned on its side and the way you layered the paper is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.
ReplyDelete