This one qualifies for 365 Card's Day 11; which was to create a lovely landscape with patterned papers - no solid papers. I paper pieced part of this and popped some of the stuff up as well. Here's what I came up with:


*Recipe: Blue paper background is CTMH, Green grass is from a paper pack I've had for years (can't remember the brand), the stamp set is Laughter from American Crafts (I really loved this set when I found it, but am not at all impressed with the quality - the page that was included in the packaging to show what the images were for the clear stamps came off onto the stamps when they touched, kind of like how a rub off comes off..made a big mess of the set - definitely don't recommend this brand), and the ink is from CTMH.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!