Friday, March 19, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch #55 and Paper Sundaes 9th Challenge.



The card base and folio closure is from a card kit I got from Joann's.  I can't remember the name of the brand and couldn't find it on their website - it's not that great anyway.  A lot of supplies - but I was hoping for some instructions on how to make the cards too rather than just a loot of supplies.  I love to get card kits like this because it's usually easy to follow the directions and make some really cute cards - but with this kit I have to be all creative and stuff....blah! ;D

The papers are from Fancy Pants and DCWV paper packs.


The ducky image and Happy Spring are from Polly Craft's Friday Freebies (Thanks to the commenter who reminded me!)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute easter card! I believe the images are freebies from Pollycraft, if I was at home I could say for sure. Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!