Sunday, March 14, 2010

A multi-challenge qualifing card!

I paper pieced this card - and love how the gum ball machine turned out, but don't think I'll be paper piecing this one again - pieces are a bit too small!

This qualifies for the following challenges:
*OWH S&S Midweek Challenge to try out Paper Piecing
*CardPattern's 55th Sketch
*365 Day 13's challenge to paper piece and raise it.

It's hard to tell in the photos, but some of the gumballs are higher than others, just slightly though.

*It's late here right now, so I'll be linking sites and doing more details tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute Erika! Your gum ball machine looks fantastic! Your tiny, tiny paper piecing is just wonderful!!
    Thanks for sharing! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh..gumballs! I bet those were tough to "paper piece." Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect image for this technique! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card Erika! I love all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!