Sunday, March 28, 2010

365 Cards Day 28.

Yep I actually got a challenge done on the same day it was released! Go me! :D
This challenge was a sketch challenge. And here is what I came up with.
Recipe: Background paper is from Lasting Impressions. Die cuts are from Colorbok. Sentiment from a card pack from Joann's.

7 comments:

  1. I love your card. Love the gorgeous stars.. beautiful... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the sketch!!! Love the glitteriness of your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv the glittery stars and yea you for making it on the challenge day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic take on the sketch and love the glittery stars. yea you for making it on the challenge day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! One needs more glitter and gems in life! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely and sparkly card!
    Fab take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous starburst - great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!