Thursday, March 18, 2010

365 Cards Day 7! Pooh!

For day 7 365 did a sketch challenge.  I haven't done faux stitching on cards yet - and didn't dare touch my mom's expensive sewing machine - so this is what I eventually came up with!
This one completes the first week of challenges - so far I have completed all but 2 of the first 18 challenges - GO ME!
So here's Pooh! Enjoy! 


*Recipe: Pooh images and saying is from Sandy Lion Brand paper - the paper itself is titled Pooh Phrase - it has multiple Pooh images, sayings and little additions (like the bee).  Super cute and only $.29 for the sheet on clearance at Michael's Crafts!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, GO YOU!!! And this one is a fabbie! Totally cute and excellent stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!