Monday, March 22, 2010

Amazing!

What amazing turn out for the hop! I had a total of 58 comments on this blog - which means 58 more cards for OWH! I don't think I'll be doing all Mother's Day cards in time for the deadline for this - but will have a total of 146 more cards to make (due to my 2 blogs) for OWH this month!
Thank you everyone for participating!
And without further ado - the winner of the blog candy (picked by random.org #33) is Julie!!
Julie said...
I love that SU stamp set, it's one I am just going to have to buy. (This bloghop is costing me money, I swear! :)

And the mother's day deadline is April 1 - but fortunately my box has already been sent!!
Thanks for participating - and Julie be sure to email me through my profile to claim your prize!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!