Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge Blog #3! AND OWH Stars & Stamps sketch #6!

  
Critter Sketch Challenge Blog has inspired another card for Operation Write Home...and yes it's still in that animal theme with the same stamp set and paper! Sorry! Just can't help myself! (I really, can do other stuff... I promise!)


In addition to the Critter Sketch - this works for OWH Stars and Stamps ! It strays a little from their sketch, but I think the 2 are similar enough to count...don't you?

11 comments:

  1. Another great card you make me smile. I also mail cards to the troops. Love your site. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Erika, thank you so much for joining us again. Your card is precious, I love the animal theme, very cute. Oh and your wedding profile picture is georgous. You were a beautiful bride.
    Thank you for playing wish us over at Critter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL card! Thanks for playing with us at Critter challenges, hope to see you again next week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card...thanks for joining the Critters this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute and fun card! That phrase was so popular when I was a kid and it brings back such fond memories:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is CUTE! Adorable paper, love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! Love these papers and that alligator is too cute! Thanks for playing along at Critter Sketch challenges this week. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Cute, thanks for playing along with us at the Critter Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute, love the alligator and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! What a great twist on the sketch - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!