For day 20, 365 Cards challenged us to make a card that creates noise. I was really stumped on this. I loved all of the examples - but really didn't know what to do. Then I found this little bell on the floor (came off of one of my daughter's many dress up dresses). My sister's cat has a bell on his collar so we can always hear where he's at - so I searched for some cute cat images/templates. Initally I was thinking of doing a card that was shaped like a cat's face - but couldn't find any free templates. But I did find this image/template at Paper Craft Inspirations.
Paper Sundaes Challenge was to paper piece. To decorate the chair I paper pieced it with some paper from My Mind's Eye - Just Dreamy 2. The rest of it was colored with Le Plume Markers. I attached the bell to the neck and called it Adorable! (Sorry, just really loving this one too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh how cute! I love the little bell on his collar. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes :)
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo cute! Love that kitty on the chair and how perfect for paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!
ReplyDeleteoh wow, really cute. Love the chair - great job on paper piecing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!
What an adorable card! Great job with the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!
ReplyDelete