Tuesday, March 9, 2010

365 Card Challenge Day 5

So the challenge for day 5 is a Fancy Fold card.  A link they gave to help find templates is here.  I have seen other vest cards and think they're so cute, and so perfect for Father's Day - so I decided on that one.

Once I printed it out and cut it, I really wasn't feeling it very much - so I looked at more stuff online, and decided to play more with the one I had cut out.  I use a paper puncher that is oval shaped for the neck and arm holes.  And then once I got the embellishments on and finalized I really fell in love with it.

Sometimes starting over from scratch is just what you need to do . . . this was not one of those times!

So here it is..the interior of the card has been left blank.  I haven't decided if I'm going to put a Father's Day sentiment inside or just leave it as is...we'll see.

*Paper is from Fancy Pants, white gel pen used for detailing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!