Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another card to meet some challenges. :)

I saw this Robot chip board from My Mind's Eye at Scrapbooking Outlet in Woods Cross.  I found out about the outlet at Pinching Your Pennies. They have some really amazing deals - the majority of the store is 40% off of the marked prices and are insanely below retail.  If you're anywhere near Woods Cross, Utah - check it out!

The following card I was able to double up my challenges - one for Polly Craft Monday Challenge this week was to add distressing to a card - which I think was the perfect for this card.

The sketch I used is for the Card Patterns Sketch 53.  They have a blog hop going on this week to celebrate their 1 year doing sketches - with some really amazing prizes - but hurry! It ends tomorrow! (Thursday March 4th).  I did vary their sketch slightly, by turning it on it's side, and no putting the extra embellishments on the front page, but putting it inside the card instead.

Enjoy!

 


5 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Gorgeous Distressing!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabby card and i love your image,thank you for joining us at pollycraft

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, love the robot and such gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look. Leave a comment - they make me smile!